This site is operated by Hubbard Hall Projects Inc. All inquiries may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of this site should be viewable by most browsers. We suggest the following for optimal browsing:
- The following browsers are recommended: Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Monitor resolution should be greater than 800×600
- View our site with images/pictures turned on
- Allow Cookies
- Use a fast internet connection
- Use Flash plug-in
The appearance of colors on this site will depend on the monitor used to view them. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be a completely accurate representation of our photographs or artwork. We try our best to present accurate colors throughout our site.
Payment for events, classes and donations are due at time of ordering.
Prices and discounts are subject to change without notice.
You can shop at www.hubbardhall.org with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net , a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.hubbardhall.org is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
We appreciate your suggestions:
We are always interested in hearing your suggestions about how to improve our site so that you have a good experience when using this site. We also welcome suggestions about our events, workshops and classes or requests for additional event offerings. Contact us at email@example.com.