We’re sorry, due to a major power outage in Albany our phone system was down for part of the afternoon. We are happy to report that service has been restored. Thank you for your patience.
Tuesday evening GENTLE EVENING YOGA with Liz will be canceled for tomorrow, August 18. Please check with Liz about a makeup date. Next scheduled class; Tuesday, August 25 (6:35 pm)
A reminder that Hubbard Hall weekly classes are on Spring Break this week: April 3 to April 10, 2015.
A few select classes have opted to meet over break by special arrangement. These include:
- Monday yoga classes with Liz D will meet on normal schedule (Tuesday makeup class is CANCELED)
- Monday Teen/Adult Ballet (performance group practice only) with Elizabeth C will meet at 7pm
- Tuesday Tai Ji (uninstructed practice group) will meet at 8am
- Wednesday Dance Mob with Gina will meet at 7pm
- Thursday Beginning Ballet 1 with Carman will meet at 5:30pm
March 14 – This Saturday’s “First Steps” class as well as both “Musical Theater” classes will be canceled for this week (March 14, 2015) due to instructor illness. All registered students should have received an email alert regarding this cancellation. If we missed you, please contact email@example.com
Ballet 1 with Ms. Carman will NOT MEET this afternoon – Thursday, March 5. All registered students should have received an email or phone message– if we missed you please let us know.